Re: LZ: Promoting TI-85s and ZShell in schools

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Sat, 12 Oct 1996, BrianR wrote:

> D. Switzer wrote:
> [...]
> >  can anyone think of any way to get multiple (non i2c) chips (the same
					          ^^^^^^^^
> Umm. Most i2c chips have address pins on them that you can short to VCC or ground (or pullup with
> resistors) that indicate the number to add to the chip's base address. Read the data sheet on the
> chip you're interested in. BTW: If you've written any successful I2c stuff, let me know.

I'm talking non-i2c.. i2c would have made my life much much too simple,
<grin>..

Haven't written anything yet but if the temp-sensor code doesn't come
through in about 2 weeks or so I'm gonna take a stab at it
(and most likely fail.. <grin>)

david