Re: LZ: I feel sorry for them

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: I feel sorry for them

To promote ZShell, we must promote its use as a Math/Science calculator
(maybe even as an English calc by having thesaurus and dictionaries and
grammar ideas in it too!) so by producing productive and constructive
programs, this can be achieved.  What say?  Post up some creative ZShell
educational applications on TICalc.org so that when TI visits the site
periodically we can show them what we've got!

"Honors Master PhD of Idea Engineering"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-