Re: LZ: Promoting ZShell at School

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Thu, 12 Sep 1996, Max Mansour wrote:

> > Hey, I heard about a TICALC.ORG tshirt.(I think it was that interview of
> > isaac at the TI-GCM)  They were thinking of making one...how about a
>
> Well, there was going to be a zshell tshirt a LONG time ago, but it looks
> like the organizers lost interest.  After the first round of tshirt design
> voting, Magnus just dropped it.

I've still got the T-shirt plan in mind, but it's on back burner for now
as I only got 30 or so responses from people interested. A run of 30
shirts would be a money-loser, not a fund raiser as I had intended. Still,
if I could get back a part of the $1000 or so I've put into the project,
it might be worthwhile. Honestly, though, I just haven't had the time to
invest in this project.

-Isaac

<pre>
--