LZ: Gerbil evaluation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Gerbil evaluation

Eric Barker (rbarker@polarnet.com)

I know this is off the topic, but I just got my TI-Basic (TI-82) game
uploaded onto ticalc.org about 2 days ago, it's pretty bad compared to
ZShell, but I wrote it last year before I had a TI-85 or even knew about
ZShell.  If there is someone out with a TI-82 that is interested in
evaluating it for me, I have never had an opinion of another programmer
outside of Spinner Programming.  It is called Gerbil v1.5, and it's a
(very good) nibbles clone.  This is my first and last complete TI-Basic
game (I have 2 incomplete games that I'm not going to worry about)
because I'm going to start programming in ZShell.  Don't laugh, I just
want a second opinion from another programmer like myself.  I think it
is (technicly) one of the best TI-82 games on ticalc.org, see for
yourself.