Re: LZ: I feel sorry for them

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: I feel sorry for them

On Fri, 11 Oct 1996 22:42:03 +0200 (EET), you wrote:

>I dunno if it affected, but I played Columns most of my maths classes in=
=20
>the last period (if that's the right word), and got a 10 (umm.. like an=20
>A) on the end test... How's that? Is your satisfaction ruined now ?-)

You must be the exception... hehehe...  I almost never play zshell
games.  Not that I find them boring, I just never really get into
them.  I did get into Plain Jump once (and tetris a long time ago),
but that was the exception.  I stopped playing plain jump after I
could consistently get a score of about 4 or 5 thousand.

-Mel

<pre>
--
The TI-85 Memory Expansion Homepage