LZ: Promoting ZShell at School

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Promoting ZShell at School

I think that the idea of promoting ZShell within school is good.  I
personally show my teachers the major programs I write (such as science and
math TI-BASIC programs along with the ZShell stuff I write).  Out of all
the teachers I have shown programs to, there has never been any dislike
whatsoever.  In fact, my chemistry teacher asked for a copy of ChemLib when
I showed her what I had written.  My Calculus teacher asked for copies of
my math programs.  Every teacher that I have shown ZShell too and TI-BASIC
programs too likes it.  The main thing is concentrating your promotion
effort toward the right teachers.  English and Foreign Language teachers
usually don't care, nor like, ZShell, because it disrupts their teaching.
Teachers in the math and science departments of my school use some of my
TI-BASIC programs to aid in their lessons.  Both of these departments like
the idea of incorporating ZShell into the TI-85 and expanding its usage.  I
just wanted to say that I am all for the idea of promoting ZShell at
school.

-David Cantrell
kcscou19@mail.idt.net
Author of ChemLib85