Re: LZ: Re: I feel sorry for them

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Re: I feel sorry for them

				   wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu
				   http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/index.html
				   Will Stokes
TI has already somewhat acknowledged zshell (well ticalc.org) that is
providing a link to ticalc.org on their page and saying ticalc.org is a
very very good place to go for ti-8x stuff. I must admit, they arn't wrong
about it but nothing has realy been done to support zshell by ti, kinda
strange. Wouldn't it be interesting if ti decided to come out with their
own assembly shell and provided thier own add on strings (a few) for some
basic math progs. that coudl be helpful. If would be a deffinite feature
to the calc.