LZ: Re: Recalling programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Re: Recalling programs

If you mean putting one program in another, go inside the program you
want to put the other program in in hit 2nd STO (RCL) then hit the PRGM
key then scroll through the horizontal menu and pick your program, then
hit enter.  Is this what your asking about?  If this isn't, please
reword your question because it wasn't very clear.

Eric Barker -Spinner Programming

Reebok wrote:

> Mattias, how do i "recall" programs there is no recall button on a 85.
> Thanks,

*  "Sir, can you help me?  I oiled my  *
*    hard drive twice this week and    *
*   it's still making funny noises."   *
*           --fellow Polarnet user     *