Re: LZ: a few questions about zshell 4.5

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: a few questions about zshell 4.5

Eric Barker (rbarker@polarnet.com)

> Andrew Haninger wrote:
> yep! i heard it was from a plain jump(wrong name. shouldn't it be plane
> jump?) "virus" prob'ly 'cause it uses some kind of graph mem. maybe ca'sy
> of the circle. whenever i try to make a circle now, it screws up my range
> vars. they're very easy to fix but, it's like when your computer locks,
> it's easy to fix but annoying as hell to have to reboot every ten minutes.

Someone should fix "plane" (sorry about the wrong word, I thought that
game was to good to be plain) jump.  It's one of the most fun ZShell
games ever written!  Someone should fix this and start on a sequal!