Re: Svar: LZ: Re: LZB: BoulderDash 0.8P

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Daniel.Peterson@njudung.se wrote:

> Wow! When did BD 0.8P come out? And where can I get it? And what does "P" stand
> for?

Hmm, the P should be a beta char, but that character doesn't seem to be
standard, so it got changed :( I posted it at LZB. I didn't intend to post
it at all since there aren't so many changes (the timer and amoeba added),
and I also found a small bug (very easily corrected). The final version is
very soon done though, so be prepared :-)

| Jimmy Mårdell                 | "Trying to get a grip of life          |
| mailto:mja@algonet.se         |  with all these fears i cannot hide    |
| http://www.algonet.se/~mja    |  But how to keep an open mind          |
|                               |  when i'm so fucked up i could die"    |