LZ: TI-83 ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: TI-83 ASM

Eric Barker (rbarker@polarnet.com)

One of my friends just got a TI-83 and we are figuring out how to run
ASM programs on it.  I thought it would be easy, but of cource TI did
not give very complete info on running TI-83 ASM programs.  First of
all, there is no Send( command on the home screent, does this mean that
We have to write a TI-Basic program with the Send(9 command for every
differnt ASM program?  Also, when we linked and sent the ASM program, we
couldn't find it, probably an error in the transfer.  So now he's pissed
thinking that there's an ASM program "lost" someware in the calculator.
Did I completely screw up?

"Sir, can you help me?  I oiled my hard drive twice this weak and it's
still making funny noises."  --fellow Polarnet user