LZ: Fw: RAM/IO Expander

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Fw: RAM/IO Expander

All who are interested in this project please respond with your comments.
Please direct your questions to tsaimelv@pilot.msu.edu since I don't know
that much about the Serial Flash expander...I just come up with new ideas
for these things!

"Canada has no national identity other than our strongest policy:
multiculturalism"
-=Zenon=-

: ----------
: : From: Zenon Lynx <Zenon@bbs.nexes.com>
: : To: tsaimelv@pilot.msu.edu
: : Subject: Re: RAM/IO Expander
: : Date: October 6, 1996 9:17 AM
: :
: : Well, that's too bad.  It would be nice if you could inform people of
: this
: : possibility, but storage for now isn't that bad.  If you could inform
the
: : ZShell programmers about this possibility, then we might get some real
: : power out of this unit!  Anyways, yeah, please keep me informed about
: your
: : progress with the expander!  I'd like to be updated!
: :
: : "Canada has no national identity other than our strongest policy:
: : multiculturalism"
: : -=Zenon=-
: :
: : : From: tsaimelv@pilot.msu.edu