RE: LZ: Really **strange** idea!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: LZ: Really **strange** idea!

> I know a routine to turn the calc off, but my problem is that I cant get =
> the [on] key (as in 2nd ON) to turn off the calculator, it might be good =
> in me fake memory clearing program.
  You need to install an interrupt to do it.  How do you do that?  I
dunno.  Anyone feel like writing up a reference to interrupts on the 85?
Specifically, what are the standard interrupts, what interrupts generate
what codes, and so on...
  Anyway, assuming you know how to install the interrupt, you need to
first disable the interrupt that is used to turn the calc back on, then
install your own, then in that routine restore the original interrupt to
bring it back (else you won't be able to turn it on).

                     /***********************************
                     *           Daniel Knapp           *
                     *       FeatherWate Software       *
                     *     email: dankna@bergen.org     *