Re: LZ: Running Zstuff from TIBasic

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Running Zstuff from TIBasic

>They operate using another ZShell program... usually ZBasic ( which is
>unstable ) or Ulterior Motive.  I do not know how ZBasic does it, UM creates
>an interrupt, and then runs the program by doing this:
>
>"programname"->UMSTR
>
>from a BASIC program.
>
>Hope this helps,
>Ryan Myers ( rmyers@teleport.com )
>http://www.teleport.com/~rmyers/
>"Canthus" or "Darren" on DARKWORLD / Twisted Fate
>
>C> Warning: REALITY.SYS may be corrupt.  Reboot universe(y/n)?

Is it then possible to use ulterior motive to run zshell programs (or even
zshell itself) from inside a TI-82 BASIC program? I want to know if it is
possible to run zshell stuff for the 82 because the school calculators are
all 82's and our calculus teacher wants to have zshell on the 82

Christopher DeMars -- paradox@sonnet.com

	"Life is the ultimate paradox;
	  It looks logical on the outside
	    But, when you look closely,