LZ: Re: off topic

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Re: off topic

> From: Frank  <Jblaze77@msn.com>
>
> Well this is a little off topic... but what the hell.. i am making a
ti-85 web
> site... but how do i get it listed in the search engines?

Oh, come on man, are you that lazy that you must have the answer delivered
to you on a silver plate from a LZ member?  Obviously, getting listed in a
seach engines website database is different for every search engine.
PLease, take an hour of your time, and look around the search engines page,
untill you find a link like 'add a page'.    I think it's pretty self
evident on most major SEs.

; Max Mansour,       // mail : mmansour@gis.net
; self proclaimed   // irc : Justarius
; dictator.        // web : maxwww.home.ml.org
;
;         come visit my handheld pages
;      (OmniGo, Windows CE (soon), TI-85/ZShell)

.end