LZ: Mac stringing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Mac stringing

Eric Barker(rbarker@polarnet.com)

>  C.J. Oster wrote:
> Ah, but you see, I _am_ a faithful macintosh user :=)
>
>                                          -C.J.-

I have never gotton my mac to compile, string, and transfer a ZShell
Program that I've made.  I've been able to transfer other ZShell
programs, but not my own.  Now that I know there's another Mac ZShell
person here maybe you can help me :=)  Every time I try to transfer a
ZShell string that I've made (after it's been AutoTyped), I press the
add and done buttons, then the dialog box dissapears and nothing
happens.  I had this same problem with a Grayscale viewing program I got
of the InterNet as well.  Do you know what my problem is?  Am I doing
something stupid?