LZ: Re: How do run .85s

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Re: How do run .85s

On Fri, 4 Oct 1996 10:31:20 GMT Simone P Powell <spowell@SUN1.IUSB.EDU>
writes:
>Ok, I downloaded a .85s file on the internet.  I have a graph link and
>the
>85 graph link software.  I have linked programs into my calculator
>before, but I have never linked an .85s program.  How do I do it?
>When I
>loadup the talk.85s all it says is
>
>Talk.85s
>       //talk
>
>Please explain how to get these .85s programs linked to my 85
>calculator.
>Thanks in advance.
>
>--
>
>Sam Powell

In order to run zshell string progs you must first transfer the zshell
backup to your calc. Then you just put the .85s files on the calc and
press <custm><f1> then you will be at the zshell screen. Just choose the
one you want (with arrows) and press enter.

          /----------------------------------------------\
          | http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7256/ |
|  We could learn alot from a  |          Matthew S. Trent         |
|tribe called the Mopeds, they |          <piguy@juno.com>         |
| share everything, even their |"Friends don't let friends do Mac."|
|        underwear.            |   /M\  /M\    /SSSSS\  <TTTTTT>   |
|              --Tim Allen     |   M  \/  M    SS____      TT      |
|            \|||/             |   M  MM  M     `"""SS     TT      |
|   Wilson-> (o o)             |   M  MM  M    \SSSSS/     TT      |