Re: LZ: Z80 C compiler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Z80 C compiler

>    Ok, here's an idea...  assmebler is an extremly tedious language to
> program with, and what if someone (ie myself, but I would need some help)
> where to write a program to take a text file with C, C++, BASIC, or what
> ever code, and compile it into an asm file. Nothing fancy, I don't want to
> write Borland for the Z80 or anything, it would have to be kept simple.
> And since it would be a read text, interpret, and output text type program,
> it could be written in ansi, and our compiler could be ported to any other
> platform.  Sound like an idea?  I'd be willing to work with someone on
> this, but I can't do it on my own. My assembler is somewhat limited, but I
> know C better than I know english.
  I'll help - I've gotten about halfway through an assembler/disassembler,
and the code core should work for this purpose as well.  A C parser is
one of my pet projects, so I'd be glad to assist.

                     /***********************************
                     *           Daniel Knapp           *
                     *       FeatherWate Software       *
                     *     email: dankna@bergen.org     *