Re: LZ: f-term

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: f-term

  Suddenly I realized what everyone's so excited about:  You could
download programs to your calc. w/o a computer in between!

> > It dials up your ISP.
> > Uses FTP (whatevers most efficient.  I'm going for the idea, not the
> >   execution.  That's what all the bright ppl are here for..:^) to download
> >   the files to (either the server or the calc.  i dunno).
> >  As for pics, it downloads the to the server, has the SERVER run a prog that
> >  will convert them to a 92/85 pic format, and then retrieves THAT.
> >
> > OK.  Does that make sense?  Is it possible?  Have I just made simple
> > something that all of you have been talking about all along?  What?
  True enough - we'd have to forget about inline images, though - most
are larger than the screen.  Or at least scale them down.  Maybye
grayscale or something would help, too.

                     /***********************************
                     *           Daniel Knapp           *
                     *       FeatherWate Software       *