Re: LZ: password

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: password

> Just a few days ago I mentioned the idea about a program that (to make a
> long story short) finds the password on the other calc through the link by
> monitering its actions.  Your cases is the perfect example.  There used to
  Not the same situation.  You have to actually find it, wherever it is,
and then decrypt it.  I'd start by looking at the source for the password
program.  And, BTW, the emulator is unnecessary - in fact, it complicates
matters, because you can't run ZShell to use it.  A hex editor used on
the .85b file should work wonders...

> be a program that would "steal the lcd from a calc" so i know it is possible
> to "download."  The cool or shitty thing about Kclock85 is the timeout.
> first you would have to sort of jam it.
But that works in the same way as the computer getting a screenshot -
it's a built-in feature; there's no way to FORCE the TI to initiate a
transfer, although it might be possible to write an interrupt routine
that would handle transfer requests.  It'd take up space, slow down the
calc., and crash most games, though, so I doubt it'd be worth it.

                     /***********************************
                     *           Daniel Knapp           *
                     *       FeatherWate Software       *
                     *     email: dankna@bergen.org     *