LZ: Programming cells?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Programming cells?

How would one go about programming cells in asm similar to C++?  If you
don't know what I'm talking about please continue reading. An example
would be Scroll or Caves where a small graphic (8*8) and then repeated
several times around the screen to create walls and then a door or an
enemy could be placed into a cell similarily.  I would try to figure this
out myself but there is no similar code (Hint, Hint, realses the source to
Caves!!)  Any help would be greatly apreciated.

graphic=1

screen=  1111111111111	<-Get the idea?
	  1   1	1        11
	  1       11      111