Re: LZ: Emulator for MAC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Emulator for MAC

> From: A.K.A. TheWiz <dankna@bergen.org>
>
> > >A while ago (I was off for a month, my computer died), someone said
they
> > >were working on a Macintosh Emulator.   What's become of it?  Anyone?
>
>   If you do a webcrawler search on "Macintosh Emulation C64 Gameboy
> Nintendo" or somesuch, you'll find a page calledl "Emulation on the
> Macintosh".  Under "Gameboy" is a pointer to the sight of this guy who
> wrote source for a system-independant Z80 emulator - and guess what?  The

> source is available!
>   I don't have the time to pursue this right now, but if anyone else
> wants to, at least there's a place to start.

Guess What?  Read the Ti-Em docs, that is the same em that the DOS ti85 em
is based upon, I think it's the one by Marriat F. (??).

He did the Msx, Gameboy, Nintendo, Coleco, and Gamegear emulators also.

his webpage is someting like www.freeflight.com/mfs/

>                      *           Daniel Knapp           *

; Max Mansour,       // mail : mmansour@gis.net
; self proclaimed   // irc : Justarius
; dictator.        // web : maxwww.home.ml.org
;
;         come visit my handheld pages
;      (OmniGo, Windows CE (soon), TI-85/ZShell)

.end