Re: LZ: password

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: password

Daddy E wrote:
> >i'm writing this red-faced. but, i need some help. last night, i changed
> >the password on my calc to godknowswhat and that's my problem...it's
> >locked and i forgot i pw<G> i feel so stupid. now, i know you all are just
> >going to say"take out the batts". i'm not stupid! i know that i can do
> >that! but, i wanted to acctually find out my pw because i've got some
> >important info on it that isn't backedup. now, i think all i need is a
> >proggy in the emulator that will read what the calc is looking for for a
> >pw. will this work? if so, what do i need for the emulator(files besides
> >the one on ticalc)? btw, i'm using KCLOCK85 by keith burzinski v3.5. i
> >will write to him and ask him also...
> Just a few days ago I mentioned the idea about a program that (to make a
> long story short) finds the password on the other calc through the link by
> monitering its actions.  Your cases is the perfect example.  There used to
> be a program that would "steal the lcd from a calc" so i know it is possible
> to "download."  The cool or shitty thing about Kclock85 is the timeout.
> first you would have to sort of jam it.

I'm sorry, but stealing info from the calc through the link port is
definitetly impossible.  The only way that that screen capture program
works is that while the calc is *not* in ZShell, or any program written
for ZShell, it is always looking for the request from the graphlink to
dump the screen.

<pre>
--
                              The nice thing about Windows is that it
does

          You have to grow old, but you don't have to grow up!
</pre>