Re: LZ: f-term

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: f-term

Brian E Mansell wrote:

> On Wed, 2 Oct 1996 21:44:44 -0400 Someone <dareader@alpha.wcoil.com>
> writes:
>
> >Well, actually, I was thinking as a portable way to access your
> >internet
> >account... but I'm not sure I'm thinking along the same lines as the
> >rest of
> >the group...
> The thing we also have to look at is how to conform the standard ASCII to
> the ti... or does the ti-85 carry all the ascii codes ?? Because in terms
> of communications/modems it might need to convert some stuff into blanks.
the ti-85 does not conform to standard ASCII so that would be one of the
drawbacks to making a term program for the 85. also you wouldn't need to
know how to convert stuff to blanks, you would need to find out how to
put standard ascii on the ti-85
PCoMP
Visit Maximus Productions home page at: http://www.ntsource.com/~pcomp