Re: LZ: f-term and wavpak

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: f-term and wavpak

A.K.A. TheWiz wrote:

> > >radio transfer instead of IR(but i don't think either will work), use
> > >the graphlink and an easy to build adapter and you have yourself a
> > >serial port. Have a nice day :)
>
>   We should work on developing a full-features RS-232 serial port for the
> TI.  It would let us just plug a modem in direct, could be used as a
> computer link, and would completely solve my problem with a Mac link :).

the ti-graphlink is already a full-featured serial port so why reinvent
the wheel by making another one? the adapter is just so that the
graphlink can connect to the modem because it wouldn't otherwise no
matter how hard you press because the port on the graphlink and the port
on the modem are both female jacks. just think of it this way: 2 females
can't have legimate sex now can they. That is why i made the adpater so
that 2 male/females partners can have sex with each other. Please excuse
my example but that is exactly what the adapter does.
PCoMP
Visit Maximus Productions home page at: http://www.ntsource.com/~pcomp