LZ: password

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: password

i'm writing this red-faced. but, i need some help. last night, i changed
the password on my calc to godknowswhat and that's my problem...it's
locked and i forgot i pw<G> i feel so stupid. now, i know you all are just
going to say"take out the batts". i'm not stupid! i know that i can do
that! but, i wanted to acctually find out my pw because i've got some
important info on it that isn't backedup. now, i think all i need is a
proggy in the emulator that will read what the calc is looking for for a
pw. will this work? if so, what do i need for the emulator(files besides
the one on ticalc)? btw, i'm using KCLOCK85 by keith burzinski v3.5. i
will write to him and ask him also...

Andy Haninger
aka &amp;y
ahaning@freenet.columbus.oh.us