Re: LZ: 15 year old, can't write decent basic prog.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: 15 year old, can't write decent basic prog.

>Excuse me, but i am 15, yet i bet i can write a better and more efficient
>BASIC program (any dialect)than you and I bet I could kick your A** in C++!!!!
>
>Kevin Retzke
>kretzke@enteract.com

   Ok, there's been a misunderstanding, I wasn't flaming 15 year olds, I
myself am 16; I was flaming a smart-a** kid criticizing some people who are
trying to save some money by using their _brain_.  I have nothing against
15 year olds, Ok.
   As for you Kevin, at this point, I don't know C++.  I'm too busy with
school to learn it, but I'd be more than happy to take you on in a C
programming contest.  Besides, there's plenty of other things that I'm sure
that I'm better than you at, but that's not the issue, you are probably
better than me at several things.  My point is, all of you defensive 15
year olds, SHUT THE F**K UP, it wasn't aimed at you, it was aimed at
Andrew, to whom I have since apologized to.

>when I was 15 I was programming demos in 68000....
>(and writing an OS in 6502)

>Rob Taylor MAIL - mailto:rtaylor@ticalc.org
>           WEB  - http://www.u-net.com/~rtaylor/

That's cool, can I get a copy of your demos?  I know a little about 68K
asm, but it's kind of a waste to learn it since the introduction of
Motorola's 601 RISC, but the 92 uses a 68000 right, so I might finish
learning it.

Ok, let's end this thread, enough has been said about programming age.

                                        -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.