Re: LZ: New cable prob...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: New cable prob...

On Mon, 30 Sep 1996, Frank  wrote:

> Well i got the calculator to not slow down.... (by using a newer program
> version) but now when i try to start a download the light on the cable (serial
> cable) dims and the calculator returns the transmission error message ... any
> ideas... by the way the light is on before the transission starts!
  When I encountered this problem, the solution was to get the computer &
cable set up, then, with the calculator off, plug the cable into the
calculator, turn it on, and use normally.

                     /***********************************
                     *           Daniel Knapp           *
                     *       FeatherWate Software       *
                     *     email: dankna@bergen.org     *