Re: LZ: Gameboy Drive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Gameboy Drive

On Tue, 08 Feb 1994 17:17:07 -0500 Steve Wrobleski
>Um, this is the way i figure...
>
>If ive only got 4 megs of ram, im going to be diving into my swap
>partition a lot sooner, which means that the computer is going to run
>lot slower if youve got a few things running (netscape, X, etc)
Christmas is just around the corner... my parents will probably give me
16 megs of ram to  bring me up to 24megs of ram. However i'm low on
harddisk space. I hope to get redhat linux and xwindows installed soon.
Just it doesn't like my cdrom drive for some reason.