Re: LZ: Re: $4 serial link prob

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Re: $4 serial link prob

> I am not going against you, but I am not altogether with you on your
> reasoning.  You pretty much thought that if you pay more, you get more.
> You are partially right, but you did not realize the the reasons behind
> having which cables.  Magnus didn't make c85 out of 2 diodes and some
> "dressing", the extra hardware is there to regulate voltage, etc..

The only thing the serial link relly would need is voltage regulation...
And i'm sure (even though i don't relly know that muck electronics) that
it could be done without the hex inverters and other s__t on the c85 (an
i _would_ make an c85, if i knew, how to make the circuit boards.. it'd
be cool.. ;) )

   -P