Re: LZ: Variables and Compression

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Thu, 28 Nov 1996, Zenon Lynx wrote:

> Have you checked out my RPG before?  When it's not tokenized, I have about
> 2.3kb free space.  Once I tokenize it, I have only 700bytes left.  It
> doesn't really help to tokenize it.  The TI-82 is neat with its programs
> though since it's really awsome that you can just edit it and run it like a
> batch file.  That's cool!

The TI-82 just edits tokenized programs, instead of 'text files'.  Also,
I said it *SHOULD* make it smaller.

Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com          Oxymoron: Power Macintosh
http://www.iop.com/~lieuallen/home/
Welcome to the ever changing sig!  It changes every time I log in, so
don't flame me if it's a little long.  Enjoy!

Fourth Law of Revision:
	It is usually impractical to worry beforehand about
interferences -- if you have none, someone will make one for you.