Re: LZ: Ti 85 Crashes?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Ti 85 Crashes?

>> 	I am new to zshell and ASM (for Z80).  I am a little confused
>> about Zshell.  Is it in any way possible to make my calculator totally
>> *freeze*? By totally freeze I mean even if I pop out the batteries and the
>> backup battery nothing happens and I cant use my 85 again.
>> 	Thank-you in advanced.  I would really appreciate it.

Ok, take the batteries out, are you done?  Ok, now put them back in.
Alright, push [2nd], and then the up arrow until the contrast is high
enough to see the screen.

                                 -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.