Re: LZ: Fw: RAM Extender software support

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Thu, 28 Nov 1996, Melvin M Tsai wrote:

> I think you misunderstood me...  I said that support for TI-basic programs and
> other variables would be too difficult to use with the Expander *shell*, not
> with the expander itself.  It will be quite easy to store any type of variable
> on the Expander itself, but invoking them directly through the Expander shell
> will be too difficult.  It has always been my intention to allow variables
> other than just strings to be stored on the Expander.

That's great!  Hey, there's been a lot of talk about the expander
recently.  Does that mean it's coming out soon?

Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com          Oxymoron: Power Macintosh
http://www.iop.com/~lieuallen/home/
Welcome to the ever changing sig!  It changes every time I log in, so
don't flame me if it's a little long.  Enjoy!

History is curious stuff
	You'd think by now we had enough
Yet the fact remains I fear
	They make more of it every year.