LZ: Fw: RAM Extender software support

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Fw: RAM Extender software support

: For people who are ZShell programmers as well as people who are
interested
: in making the RAM Extender that will be comming out shortly designed by
Mel
: Tsai, currently, the software for Mel's Expander shell will only support
: the transfer of ZShell strings to the expander.  Since I have mailed him
: about providing support for TI-Basic and other variables available on the
: TI-85 (there may be other things for TI-92s (Fargo programs only as of
the
: moment) and TI-83s (ASM programs only as of the moment) that you may wish
: to add)  and he has told me that it is too difficult to add such support,
: was looking to the ZShell programers (Fargo for TI-92 and 83ASM for
TI-83s)
: that will be willing to produce such support.  I suggest mailing Mel Tsai
: <tsaimelv@pilot.msu.edu> for a copy of the current expander shell so that
: it can be modified.  As we all know, for those who don't program, we
depend
: on TI-Basic games and such.  For ZShell programmers, you know that math
: functions will have to be defined in your own program, so you use
TI-Basic
: for formulas and such.  That is why we need TI-Basic support as well as
: REAL variables and normal non-ZShell strings to put onto the expander so
: that we will free up much space on the calc; all variables if possible.
: For those who use my Physics Formulae program, it's getting bigger and
: bigger and it would sure help if I can put it onto the RAM Expander!  For
: those who use my Magic of Vengeance: The Appocalypse! RPG game, that's
also
: getting bigger (too big for my TI-85 now!  Tokenizing actually increases
: the game size...) it will also help to get this type of support
(especially
: seeing 2k of real variables!).  For those who use both of these programs
as
: well as ZShell, well, you know what I'm going to say.  So, if there is
: anyone capable of this feat, please help; I implore you!  We need this
: support!
:
: ps.  comments only please!  no flames!
:
: "This is the most logical route, Captain"
: -= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-