Re: LZ: ZShell 4.0 Anniversary!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ZShell 4.0 Anniversary!

On Wed, 20 Nov 1996, Zenon Lynx wrote:

> : Patrick wrote:
> : >
> : > How about the release of "Zshell 5.0"?
> : > Or is it going to be "ZShell '95/'96" as is the new numbering trend
> : > these days?  How about "ZS/2"?  Or "ZS/2 Warp 4.0"?  Or "Znix",
> "Zinux"?
> : > Maybe it just needs an upgrade?  "ZShell 4.1", "ZShell 4.01", or
> : > "ZShell Service Pack 1", Or for people who put on ZShell new,
> : > "ZShell OEM SR2"
> : >
> : > If you follow Microsoft, IBM and other Operating Systems, you will
> : > undestand these.
> : > Patrick Sweeney
> : >
> : > Jon Niehof wrote:
> : > > Just a reminder to all--ZS 4.0's 1st anniversary is this
> : > > Thursday (21st)! Shouldn't we be having an IRC party or something?
> : > >
> : > > --Jon, N9RUJ
> :
> : 1: the next version of ZShell is going to be called ZShell 4.5
> : 2: your names suck
> : 3: about the aniversary chat: nobody cares.
> :
> : PCoMP
> : Visit Maximus Productions home page at: http://www.ntsource.com/~pcomp
>
> Go to hell, bastard.
please, please, please guys. i don't care to get this sort of mail, you
are supposed to take that sort of stuff to personal mail, and remember
what they burnt into your minds as children: "If you don't have anything
nice to say, don't say anything at all." so, i thing you should follow
that or at least take it elsewhere. bye....

Andy Haninger
aka &y
ahaning@freenet.columbus.oh.us