Re: LZ: Ti 85 Crashes?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Ti 85 Crashes?

I have been trying for quite a while now to stop the calc from working
altogether, but nothing I've tried can't be fixed by just popping out the
batteries and putting them back in again. I've seen some interesting ways
to crash a calculator even without ZShell, but anything you do (as far as
I know) can be fixed by popping the batteries. If anybody does make a
virus for the calculator for ZShell that can do such a thing though I'd
like to know about it...

Brian Greer  <bgreer01@mail.coin.missouri.edu>