Re: LZ: ZShell 4.0 Anniversary!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ZShell 4.0 Anniversary!

<< PLEASE SHORTEN THEM SO THEY
 HAVE NO MORE THAN 2 OR 3 LINES BECAUSE IF YOU NEED MORE THAT 3 LINES OF
 INFORMAION YOU ARE TELLING TO MUCH ABOUT YOURSELF. IT IS ALRIGHT TO HAVE
 YOUR NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, AND WEB PAGE BUT NO JOKE OF THE DAY OR OTHER
 CRAP LIKE THAT NEEDS TO BE IN YOUR SIG.

 PCoMP
 Visit Maximus Productions home page at: http://www.ntsource.com/~pcomp

This message is directed towards every participant in the argument over the
ZShell Anniversary.  Send personal emails if you want to insult, or say
anything not calculator related.  I think I speak for most of the other
subscribers when I say that I don't want to waste time (or money for some of
us) by reading a 500 word message with no relation to ZShell whatsoever.  As
for the long signatures,  who cares?  I mean we know it's a signature and can
skip past it in a message because it is at the end.  If anyone has any
objections, notify me by direct email, don't waste anyone else's time by
posting to the list.

TUnderhill@aol.com