Re: LZ: XC-1701

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: XC-1701

    =20
     You must have AT LEAST 3000 bytes free to run any greyscale-games!
     The greyscale routine need it. Last time I tried it with 3000 bytes=20
     free it crashed my calc, but when I put it in again with 3220 bytes=20
     free it worked, so if it doesn't work on your calc, try more memory=20
     free!
    =20
      -------------------------
     | Daniel   dpn@njudung.se |
     | www.angelfire.com/ga/dpn|
      -------------------------

started subscribing...
No matter what version of XC (past the first  I stick on my 85, whenever I=20
run it, it=20
crashes my calc.  I have ROM version 9.0, and I have not seen this=20
problem with any other ROM version.  Explain?  Is Andreas out there?=20
This is my only "problem" program.
    =20
    =20
Appreciate it,
    =20
Pie4Foo<---a personal email will do just fine
    =20