Re: LZ: ZShell 4.0 Anniversary!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ZShell 4.0 Anniversary!

Peter Cordes wrote:

> do you think you are bad now just because you called me a
> bastard????  well you are not so shut the fuck up.

By saying the F- word you are doing no better than he is.  Keep the
lingo on this list to at least PG.

> also all the names above that jon mentioned are infringing on
> copyrights even though they are a modified version of what they
> origionally are.

Come on!  Some of you are way too serious, don't you see he was trying
to make a joke?  Take it for what it is.  Enjoy it or keep your
comments to yourself, but he wasn't actually trying to suggest names.
Come on, do we have to bad all jokes on the list because some people
would rather spend their useful time picking and bashing at them?

> the reason why they suck is because the names before
> they were modified and suggested as names the names sucked.

That is your opinion, I agree on some of them as well, but that is
only our opinion.

> also about the next version number of zshell, jon should have been
> paying a bit more attention to what the next version number of
> zshell was going to be.

Well, maybe John is new to this list?  Hey, you were new once.  If you
want to be picky on List ZShell Advanced, that's fine with me.  But
this list was made for everyone of every age of every experience
level.  This sounds kind of immature, something like an "I'm smarter
than you!" contest.

> also for all the people who have signatures that are over 3 lines
> PLEASE SHORTEN THEM SO THEY HAVE NO MORE THAN 2 OR 3 LINES BECAUSE
> IF YOU NEED MORE THAT 3 LINES OF INFORMAION YOU ARE TELLING TO MUCH
> ABOUT YOURSELF. IT IS ALRIGHT TO HAVE YOUR NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, AND
> WEB PAGE BUT NO JOKE OF THE DAY OR OTHER CRAP LIKE THAT NEEDS TO BE
> IN YOUR SIG.

I agree, It seems like there are too many people with names writen in
big fonts.  Ok, we've seen them, they're neat, you don't need to show
them anymore.  As for the jokes, I have no problem with a bit of daily
humor if we can be mature about it, it's good to see some of these
jokes out there from you people.  The only thing is, don't use the
same one for 2 months, the Perl encryption thing is getting realy old.

Eric Barker
Visit the Spinner Programming Home Page at:
http://www2.polarnet.com/~rbarker/Spinner/