Re: LZ: Rom Calls

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Rom Calls

Brian M. Greer wrote:

> I was reading the file that Dan Eble put out about Ti-85 rom calls and in
> one section it says that there is a call to display menus or at least
> access menus that are stored in rom I assume. I was wondering if anyone
> knew how to use those calls. I have experimented with it, but everything
> I tried seemed to crash the calc. I also have rom version 10, which is
> probably one of the reasons that it crashes so if anyone has info on rom

The file (called TI-ROM) contains adresses of functions in ROM, but only
for version 3.0A. Alot of things has been moved or changed in version
9 and 10 because of the added support for CBL.

If you want to use any of the functions you find in there you should
try locating them in your own rom. If you just use the adress from
the file it will not work.

The document was made  by Dan Eble adn Rob Taylor, but i have taken over
now. I will try to add information on what to do if you are using other
rom versions to the next version of TI-ROM, but since i have rom version
3.0A it  will be hard for me to find the information. So if anyone has
foun new rom calls, or now some adress of functions in other versions
please mail the information to me.

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or
       c958362@student.dtu.dk