Re: LZ: Zshell Modem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Zshell Modem

Andrew Haninger wrote:

> > Talk85 or Zterm or Fterm with the proper setup, and you might just get
> Zterm? I thought nothing existed. is there one in the works?

It doesn't right now, but  someone might be working on it out there, it's
a hot item.  Talk85 connects, but it doesn't use CR, but LF, I heard.  So
really, all someone needs to do is get rid of the split screen and get
the CR thing fixed.  I don't think the source for talk85 is out, so it
would need to be made frm scratch, but Branislav Bozgai (sp) is the
author.  This is his e-mail, I don't know if it's current-
bozgai@svf.stuba.sk, from port_7.txt, somewhere on ticalc.org

> Andy Haninger
> aka &y
> ahaning@freenet.columbus.oh.us