Re: LZ: Zshell Modem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Zshell Modem

> From: Rupert Scammell <stratus@linex.com>
>
> On Thu, 14 Nov 1996, Anthony Karels wrote:
>
> >         I have a graph-link, and can easyly get the other stuff, but is
> > someone going to make a ZTerm?
> >

> Anthony - i'm working on a project which may interest you .  I'm
> designing a specific terminal program for both the 83/85 calculators.
> The 85 version isn't out at the moment, and the 83 version is in beta 2
> right now, so you might want to go with Tobin's suggestion of Talk85 for

Hold on -- I don't think you're speaking the same language here;  FTerm has
vt100 emulation, as in it's a terminal emulation program.  Talk85 is just a
calc-calc chat program.

> now, but check back in a few weeks and you might be able to get a beta of

> 85 term :)

; Max Mansour,       // mail : maxm@ziplink.net
; self proclaimed   // irc : Justarius
; dictator.        // web : 3designs.home.ml.org
;
;         come visit my handheld pages
;      (OmniGo, Windows CE (soon), TI-85/ZShell)

.end