Re: LZ: Daedulas v 0.2b

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Daedulas v 0.2b

At 19:40 11-11-96 -0600, you wrote:

One idea I had was 2 seperate Daedalus-based games: something like Wolf3d
with 2D maps, square floor plan, and 2-color graphics, single-player only,
and Doom with 3D maps, more complex polygons, and grayscale grapics, and
DEATHMATCH!!...Wolf3d for those with limited memory, Doom for gaming freaks
like me...:)

Nate

>Let me start off by saying that Daedulas is very, very, impressive.
>But I have one concern.  The TI-85 is a calculator, not a computer.
>I would be elated if the whole grayscale deal was eliminated from
>the program.  The plain walls which were in the Labby program are
>more than enough for my tastes.  Not to mention by using them,
>maybe 3 or 4k would be trimmed from the existing program, as well
>as making the engine loads faster.  Now of course, I don't know how
>much grayscale and whatever will be needed for the sprites, although
>no matter what, plain, white, walls would still be appropriate, and
>desired.
>
>Keep up the good work.
>
>Brian Peterik
>bpeterik@ntsource.com

Listen...this is now, this is here, this is me.
This is what I wanted you to see. - R.E.M., "So Fast, So Numb"

Visit my nifty homepage! http://www.ime.net/~pamelnat
Nate's R.E.M. Page: http://www.ime.net/~pamelnat/rem.html
This is Nate, signing off...

Follow-Ups: References: