Re: Re: LZ: Ti-92 Testing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: LZ: Ti-92 Testing

    =20
     Once again: Sorry 'bout the question, but I think I have missed=20
     something important here; What is a ROM dump? I know what ROM is, but=20
     what is this ROM dump stuff?
    =20
     /Daniel  dpn@njudung.se
     http://www.angelfire.com/ga/dpn/index.html

Re: LZ: Ti-92 Testing
PC:Lindoran@execpc.com
1996-11-12 4.30

    =20
    =20
    =20
>=20
> You only wish!  The 92 was not designed as a way to get higher scores on=20
> tests, it was disigned for scientists/engineers that need real computing=20
> power in a hand-held device.
>=20
>                                           -C.J.-=20
>=20
Accutaly I think that The TI-92 Was Developed For the Sake of Hackers and=20
Hardware Jockeys to Adventure and find the Numerous Bugs and Holes in......=
=20
have you ever looked at a ROM dump of that thing??? it looks like Swiss=20
Cheese.....
    =20
    =20