Re: LZ: CONNECTIONG YOUR TI92 TO A MODEM WORKS!!!!!!!!(FTERM)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Brian Gray wrote:

>    People who care,
>
> i just got a ti92, and put fargo and fterm on it. heres the way i set it up:

How did you get Fargo?!!!!  My friend has been wanting it for months,
can you send it to me?

> (ti92 with fargo and fterm)--->(graph link)---->(male to male gender
> changer)-------
> -->null modem cable---->external modem.

Can you use it without the graphlink?  Is there a way to hook the modem
directly up to the black Calc -> Calc cable?  I have an old 2400bps
teleport bronze (Mac) that I want to use with it, but using the graph
link, that's a big expensive thing to carry around.

Eric Barker