Re: LZ: where is everybody?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: where is everybody?

>>I sent an e-mail to the advanced list-serve today because this one has
>>seemed to have died. How many messages have i gotten today off it? About 4
>>instead of 50. Nobody out there anymore?
>
>     Before everybody go anywhere else; I'm still here, so don't leave this
>     list, pleeease!
>
>     /Daniel

Most of the discussions have move to TI-Hardware.  You can subscribe to
this list at ticalc.org.

                             -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.