Re: LZ: Ti-H:RF Link for chatting.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Ti-H:RF Link for chatting.

At 07:13 AM 11/4/96 +0100, you wrote:
>Calc1 Transmit: 40 MHz ; Recieve 60 MHz
>Calc2 Transmit: 60 MHz ; Recieve 40 MHz

That should work just dandily.  As long as they correspond to each other.

>My solution would be a switch to exchange the frequencies on one of the
>calculators, that would bring us to the first example. If anybody has a
>better idea, please tell me so.

That sounds just fine.  You could have a small toggle swith or whatever to
change between "Channel" 1 or 2.

>This link could of course only be used in pairs.

Why?  Why couldn't you have one transmitter and a million receievers.  As
long as the frequencies match for sending and receieving shouldn't one box
be able to talk to a bunch of boxes... kinda like the transmitter is the
radio station and everyone else is the little radio in their car?  I am
slightly electrical illiterate, but I don't see why only two people can chat.

Ben