Re: LZ: Ti-H:RT Link for chatting.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Ti-H:RT Link for chatting.

>	Be able to send all the characters on the Ti-85 in a quick and easy way.
>	It should only send on the red linkwire and only recieve on the white

Problem, if I send on my white wire, you'll get it on you're white wire.
If both of our calcs are sitting here transmitting on the same wire, and
waiting for data on the wire that neither one of us are tranmitting on,
nothing will happen.  However, you have an idea.  The ti link is esentially
sterio sound right?  But modems work on mono telephone lines...does anybody
see my point?  If my calc transmitts on the white wire, and your calc
listens on the white wire, then what sould be the problem? We only really
need to use one of the lines.

                              -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.