Fw: LZ: Re:

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Fw: LZ: Re:

> > >I am just starting to learn assembly and have gone through all the
> > >tutorials, but I'd like to find out about all the other (Z80) asm
> > >instructions.  Where can I find this info?
> > >Thanx.
> >=20
> > There's a file on ticalc.org called z80iss.txt.  This has the entire
> > instruction set in it, but it probably won't do you much good. (I'm =
not
>=20
> There's also a document that contains the instruction set from TASM.  =
It=20
> comes with the tasm zip file, and it's called tasmtabs.txt or .doc.  =
It=20
> contains info for all the processors supported, but you just need the=20
> stuff for the z80
Yup, I've looked at both these files, but I'd like to know what Add with =
carry means, or what happens when you AND or OR something, what the IX =
and IY registers do...  that kind of stuff.  And I'd prefer not to have =
to purchase a book :)  This info MUST be on the web somewhere, no?  =
You'd almost think it should be on ticalc.org by now...  Just my random =
babblings.

Chris Thielen
striker@uslink.net