(no subject)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(no subject)

Could anyone explain to me the whole checksum-zshell calculating thing? I
gather that if zs_bits is set to 0, then zshell checks the checksum and if
it changed it says a bad checksum error. If it is set to 1, then it exits
out and doesn't check. I tried to store some data at the end of a program,
and when I exit out either way I get a bad checksum error in my program. I
looked at some programs that do exit (texanoid and columns), and I am doing
it right I think, so what's wrong?
I would also like to ask if zshell automatically sets zs_bits to 0. If it
doesn't that could be one of the problems at least.

David Kristensen at the University of Missouri - Kansas City
dkristensen@cctr.umkc.edu

The Mind conquers All...